1. Spread a cloth on a flat surface and place the CD on it.
2. After that, hold the disc with one hand, use the other to wipe the polish into the affected area with a soft cloth.
3. Wait for it to dry and buff using short, brisk strokes along the scratch, not across it.
4. A cloth sold to wipe spectacles or camera lenses will work super m8’s.
5. When you can no longersee the scratch,, wash the disc with water and let it dry before playing.
I have used toothpaste with good effects before Ive also used car paint cutting compound on deeper scratches. It does leave lots of smaller scratches (as it is a cutting compound after all) but it will remove the worst scratches in most cases.
ya u r gng to b surely befinited by this Operation