Make Your Widows 7 Look Like Windows 8 or Windows 8 Phone
You can change your Windows 7 desktop appearance so that it looks like the Metro Interface of Windows-7. Simply follow the steps
1. Download a small software called Rainmeter from HERE
2. Install Rainmeter.
3. Now download a combo theme for Rainmeter called Omnigo HERE
4. Extract the zip/rar file and click on “setup.rmskin” to start installation
5. Click on the arrow to go to the next step
5. Select Language
6. Now select the theme you want (Windows 8/Windows 8 Phone/Custom )
7. Select your screen resolution. (It automatically highlight the recommended resolution)
If You are selecting Windows 8 as theme, it will show your old desktop items also.
For Better Result, Press the Plus (+) Button on the Omnigo Desktop and Click Settings.
Click on LAYOUT THEMES
Now select Windows 8 Alpha Style…..
You can add many more apps, panels on Omnigo. Go threw different styles and setting and select the those You like the most
This entry was posted in metro
, user interface
, windows 7
, windows 8
. Bookmark the <a href="http://ideid.in/make-your-widows-7-look-like-windows-8-or-windows-8-phone/" title="Permalink to Make Your Widows 7 Look Like Windows 8 or Windows 8 Phone" rel="bookmark">permalink</a>.